Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush review/swatches

Bonjour mes amis!


I just picked up some of the new(ish) blushes from Maybelline and wanted to share with you.


The two shades I got are Peach Satin (left) and Orchid Hush (right).  Peach Satin is much more pigmented than Orchid Hush.  All of the reviews that I've seen say that the darker shades generally have more pigmentation than the lighter ones and that's definitely true here.


I'm wearing Peach Satin on the left and Orchid Hush on the right (for demonstration purposes of course).

Peach Satin



This is a bright peachy tomato color.  The texture is really weird.  It's soft and mushy like play dough.  The packaging is plastic and feels kind of cheap but it does the job.  It has pretty good pigmentation and a satiny dewy finish.  I rarely use cream blushes because of my oily skin but this looked very natural on me.  The staying power was pretty good.  I definitely recommend this!

.5 out of 5



Orchid Hush

This blush is a light silvery baby pink color.  I didn't like this blush as much as the first.  It's much more mushy than Peach Satin.  It also takes more product to get a good application.  The color itself is pretty but it takes a lot to build up to the color.  

.5 out of 5

You can pick these up at Target or any drugstore!

Au revoir!
This post was not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment