Monday, June 4, 2012

cosmeticlove.com cheap asian makeup!

Bonjour mes amis!

This is going to be a really quick post but I really wanted to share an awesome online store that I found with you guys :)

The place is called Cosmetic Love.  It has tons of Korean brands like Skin79, Skinfood, Etude House, Missha,  and Laneige.  Now I know Asian beauty stores are relatively easy to find on the web, so hmm why am I featuring this store?
THE PRICES ARE SO FREAKING CHEAP!

I originally found this place because i was looking for the Shinee for Etude House lip balms to get for my friend, but obvs I had to check our their selection of BB creams and such, and I saw how ridiculously inexpensive everything is!  

To give you an idea, the super popular (and one of my personal favorite) BB cream, the Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream, is only 13 FREAKING DOLLARS (usd)!!!!
I bought mine for 20+ dollars and now seeing it this cheap is making me sad 

I haven't actually ordered anything from here before so I can't speak on the speed of shipping/etc but they have free worldwide shipping all the time so I'll probably order from them in the future!

Au Revoir!

This post was not sponsored 

No comments:

Post a Comment